I haz a mug!

I have a replacement—one of the right size (LARGE)—for my defunct latte mug.  It features the cover of the LOLcat translation of Why Evolution is True. Nice, eh?

Life is good again.  Well, better than it was yesterday.

1. Insightful Ape
    Posted January 13, 2011 at 6:29 am | Permalink

I want one!

• Graham Martin-Royle
      Posted January 13, 2011 at 9:15 am | Permalink

Me too!

2. Posted January 13, 2011 at 6:35 am | Permalink

That is awesome, large and cozy. Where does one get such a thing?

3. Sven DiMilo
    Posted January 13, 2011 at 6:53 am | Permalink

I can haz Milez?

4. Jacobus van Beverningk
    Posted January 13, 2011 at 7:05 am | Permalink

Nice mug shot!

5. JBlilie
    Posted January 13, 2011 at 7:17 am | Permalink

Nice!

6. Doc Bill
    Posted January 13, 2011 at 7:27 am | Permalink

Watch your mail. You’ll be receiving another self-promotional mug shot mug from someone near and dear to my flinty, shriveled-up old heart.

• Posted January 13, 2011 at 10:01 am | Permalink

I’m predicting that Kink the Cat Coffee Mugs will be next Christmas’s “Tickle Me Elmo”

7. Bill
    Posted January 13, 2011 at 7:37 am | Permalink

I can haz learnings?

8. daveau
    Posted January 13, 2011 at 8:02 am | Permalink

I missed the original lolcat WEIT announcement. That mug is great.

9. Posted January 13, 2011 at 9:09 am | Permalink

Replace the feline by a frog and the awesomeness would be “off of the charts”. 🙂

10. Posted January 13, 2011 at 9:10 am | Permalink

Too cool. I wants one.

11. NewEnglandBob
    Posted January 13, 2011 at 9:12 am | Permalink

I will run right down to Walmart to buy one of those mugs!

• Posted January 13, 2011 at 10:18 am | Permalink

Bob, if they’re out, I’m sure they’ll be able to supply a nice “Jesus Is Lord” mug.

12. Jimbo
    Posted January 13, 2011 at 9:25 am | Permalink

Can someone please explain why Coyne reverts to this strange misspelled, slang lingo like ‘I haz kittehs’?

What is this?

13. Andrew
    Posted January 13, 2011 at 9:26 am | Permalink

LOL I want a mug! Where do I get one?

14. Posted January 13, 2011 at 10:06 am | Permalink

That is a great mug. And judging by the comments it looks like this could be a hot item if you (or whoever made it?) were to offer it for sale to your audience!

I also have my preferred coffee mug- it is the right size, weight, feels right in my hands, keeps my coffe appropriately warm, and it is cute and a gift from my husband- so I understand having your perfect mug!

So me is real glad you agin haz yooself you a coffee mug even if it has all them incorrect learnings about humans comin from apes and all. 😉

15. Posted January 13, 2011 at 12:43 pm | Permalink

LOLspeak got the whole idea from a van that sells dog treats next to the massive offleash area in Marymoor Park in Redmond, Washington (where, I suppose, thousands of jillionaires take dogs named Windows and Crash).

16. Posted January 13, 2011 at 1:20 pm | Permalink

Hmm…better keep an eye on that kitteh. Many a god-botherer dismisses knowledge based on learnings. We culd haz spi in r midst!

17. Posted January 13, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Permalink

Haz yu tranzlated thu hole book into Lol?

18. CanadianChick
    Posted January 13, 2011 at 7:20 pm | Permalink

WANT!

I can haz mug an book too? Kthxbai

19. Posted January 14, 2011 at 5:21 am | Permalink

Too damn cute!

One Trackback/Pingback

1. […] Who says that science nerds don’t have a sense of humor? I love this mug even though I am not a cat […]