Halloween is coming

We’ll have a special Halloween Caturday post in a few days, but it’s not too early to start thinking about how you’ll dress your kitteh.  We’re all strapped for cash these days, so here’s a simple outfit that takes only a few minutes to make and requires only a stick and two pieces of paper. Think of the candy this dude will bring in!

h/t:  Three Ninjas

1. scribe999
    Posted October 27, 2010 at 11:51 am | Permalink

Bat-Cat?

2. Posted October 27, 2010 at 11:53 am | Permalink

The fact that you can see the human hand holding the stick just makes it funnier.

3. JBlilie
    Posted October 27, 2010 at 12:18 pm | Permalink

Let Michael Keaton go!

4. JBlilie
    Posted October 27, 2010 at 12:18 pm | Permalink

Note that kitteh is in the middle of grooming his … er … private area.

5. Posted October 27, 2010 at 12:58 pm | Permalink

You have made my day, Dr. Coyne.

6. NewEnglandBob
    Posted October 27, 2010 at 1:43 pm | Permalink

Very clever 🙂

7. Launcher
    Posted October 27, 2010 at 1:46 pm | Permalink

Rumors are circulating that the next Nolan movie will have a Catwoman villain, rather than the Riddler. I’m for it.

And that gives me an idea for dressing up my Isabelle (black and white shorthair) for Halloween. Buffy (grey longhair) is a bit more problematic, but maybe I can just tie a wooden stake to her paw. 🙂

• Posted October 27, 2010 at 3:54 pm | Permalink

Nobody can beat Michelle Pfeiffer’s performance as Catwoman. Of course, I think I said the same thing about Jack Nicholson’s Joker, but Heath Ledger played the part well in his own special way.

I wish I had thought of the wooden stake costume. LOL! The cat named Buffy at my place used to have these saber-tooth fangs until they fell out last year; she would have fit in better with the vampires before then.

• Launcher
        Posted October 28, 2010 at 11:59 am | Permalink

> she would have fit in better with the vampires before then.

Now THERE is an untapped storyline: Buffy sired into a vampire. (Such a scenario could happen in the Buffy board game, though.) 🙂

8. daveau
    Posted October 27, 2010 at 1:52 pm | Permalink

I rarely really LOL at work, but I did laugh at this.

9. Posted October 27, 2010 at 2:25 pm | Permalink

Woah…Basement Cat is Batman?

Sure would explain a lot, come to think of it….

Cheers,

b&

10. articulett
    Posted October 27, 2010 at 6:51 pm | Permalink

Awesome.

(I’m stealing it for my facebook!)

11. Dominic
    Posted October 28, 2010 at 3:45 am | Permalink

A bigger rarer kitty here on film –
    the Iberian Lynx:

12. MosesZD
    Posted October 28, 2010 at 3:31 pm | Permalink

When your cat hurts you… I will laugh…

13. stvs
    Posted October 28, 2010 at 8:41 pm | Permalink

This just in, the internet comment of the month:

Do any of you rich motherfckers know how to trade in costume futures? Because I’d like to buy 100 shares of lady bug.